Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wishing

I wrote a story, made a wish.
It wasn’t enough. Apparently it wasn’t enough.
It seems like no effort that is made is enough to put us together. I guess destiny is stronger than any of us. Anyway, people didn’t want us to be at all. Maybe it was better this way. Maybe. And it’s this uncertain question that echoes on my mind that makes me weaker that I ever was! I wish I had an elevator to take me to where you are, away from these monsters that just want to ruin me, my happiness.

So don’t take me up please, because I don’t want to fall down. I don’t want to be someone I’m not.

But do you know what he did baby? He made me feel anger; he created feelings I had never felt before! I just can tell you that I hate him baby. And also that I love you.


You’re all I want, you’re all I need, you’re everything…

No comments: