Saturday, March 15, 2008

Walking, just walking

I’m walking through that road we walked together. Remember?
I can’t remember, this memory seems so far away.
I’m trying to make it come back to my mind.
Don’t worry, you’re safe in my mind, cause I won’t tell anyone your name.
The road is still the same.
Am I?
Are you? Tell me baby!

This road is trying to sing a song, our story. I’m trying to write it down. Does it matter?
Nothing really matters.
Nothing’s going to change anyway, only destiny can change things, and it seems my fate is to erase you from my mind, leaving this mind too old even to try to be young.
Don’t give any hope, because I end up falling on this road. Our road. Remember…? Still, after all this time I cannot remember, not even who I am. I forgot my name, because yours is the only one that echoes in my mind. Do you care? Of course you don’t. I’m not good enough for you to care, and not strong enough to make you care.

I could take your hand, hug you. Is that enough?

No comments: